How to Change Your Mindset Around Money in One Day
When you listen to a guy who has gone from being homeless to create a multimillion-dollar company through the internet you tend to sit up and take note.
We could have spent the day, working on our own business but decided to attend 'Unleash the Millionaire Within' workshop with Mark Anastasi. If you can learn from those who already have done it, doing business is so much easier and fun.
Initially, we thought we would be attending a seminar on how to make money on the internet as well as creating wealth. This was one small aspect of the day, however, we were pleasantly surprised that the majority of the day was based around personal development, mindset and working on limiting beliefs we put on ourselves, especially around money. What really impressed us about Mark was how authentic he was to himself and the stories he shared with us about his own personal journey.
He talked openly to us about the moment where he was homeless and hugely in debt. He talked about how when he grew up in Greece his family had little or no money. And he talked about his limiting money beliefs.
We all have a story to tell, but our stories are built up over time from as far back as when we were kids, which created our belief system to who we are today. We constantly abide by our belief system without knowing (unconsciously) which sabotages our goals and dreams.
Why you are not wealthy
During the seminar Mark talked about transferring your mind, attracting prosperity, creating wealth and unleashing the millionaire within.
It is important that we first work on changing our thinking, those negative thoughts that we all have that tell us we are not good enough or deserving of a great life and money. I am sure we can all identify those negative thoughts that we create in our mind that build limiting beliefs and stories, especially around money.
Three money exercises you can do right now to bring wealth into your life
Write these down and really think about what you are writing and why you might be writing what you are writing)
- The worst thing(s) about making money is? (write down all the things that come up for you when you think about this statement)
- 10 reasons why l must make $?k per month? (replace the $?k with your own amount & don't give up until you have put down 10 reasons)
- What does your ideal life look like when you are making you're $? per month amount
Even if you can't do the above exercises right now, copy the page link or share this page with yourself and do it at home. Make sure you do it, life is short, wealth is abundant for those who want it the most.
Of course, money is no good to us if we don't look after ourselves. Our mind and body is one fine-tuned machine which needs to be maintained and looked after otherwise it will just rot and decay.
Top 10 tips for money and life success
- Create your own Daily Regimen - this could be, for example, having a super green smoothie every morning / warm lemon water, going for a walk (at least 15mins), reading your affiliations out loud and visualising how amazing the day will be for you - start to visualise and create a positive mindset from the moment you wake up
- Keep your body hydrated - 8 glasses of water per day
- Keep fit both mentally and physically - take time for yourself. Switch off from the world and technology. Maybe you enjoy, yoga, meditation, painting or going for a walk
- Create your own affiliations and read these out to yourself daily - important to read these in the morning so maybe print off and have next to your bed or in the bathroom
- Create a visualisation board - these can be created on your phone, via canvas or by cutting out clippings from magazines
- Always keep learning, whether that be listening to tube videos, podcasts, reading books or attending seminars, joining networks
- Associate with people who will make you strong, physically, spiritually, mentally
- Change your mindset/ belief in money and rather than thinking you don't deserve money or to be wealth use positive affiliations like l deserve to be wealthy and rich
- Invest in yourself & get yourself a mentor or coach. If you are trying to get fit then this could be in the form of a fitness trainer, in business it might be a business coach & for life, you might look at life coach or spiritual coach
- Give time to others - donate your time or skills to help others
Unleash the Millionaire Within book
I would highly recommend purchasing Marks book. Especially since I thoroughly enjoyed going through the book and completing the practical exercises which have really helped me to refocus while learning some great new concepts.
The book is a practical book, not just theory, it helps you open up your own mind and belief systems so that you can change them and create wealth and abundance in your life.
To purchase Mark's book and or read more about it click here 'Unleash The Millionaire Within'